Some of us are paying hundreds or thousands of dollars per month on a dedicated server with multiple cores, gigabytes of memory and a huge disk array. Some of us, however, only have a few bucks spare each month to pay for a low end box, and some of us just want to pay as little as possible…
LowEndBox.com is dedicated for running websites and services on low end virtual private servers (VPS), where you only need to pay a few dollars a month to get full root access. Most of them will be CPU, memory, space and bandwidth limited, but can still be a work horse if tuned properly. In the past ten years we have saved our users hundreds of thousands of dollars by connecting shoppers with hosting companies providing Cheap VPS, Windows VPS, Dedicated Servers, VPN and Web Hosting.
We list virtual private server (VPS) deals for less than $10 per month, shared hosting for $7.00 per month, reseller hosting for $12.00 per month and dedicated server deals equal to or less than $125 per month along with other services and managed products. We also write about getting more out of your servers with helpful tutorials, news, interviews and we’ve got answers to all of your most frequently asked questions. You may want to consider joining our mailing list, so you can be sure to receive all the best offers and news first.
We also have a companion message board community, LowEndTalk.com, known for its famously spirited conversation. Be sure to join in on the conversation.
LowEndBox.com is made up of a small team that have a common interest in the community and the low end box field as a whole. Our mission is to help our users find really great hosting solutions, including virtual private servers (VPS), dedicated servers, VPN and web hosting at a great price. If you are searching for cheap VPS hosting, cheap Windows VPS hosting and cheap dedicated servers you’ve come to the right place. If you’re looking for one of the Internet’s best hosting community forums, be sure to visit our companion website, LowEndTalk.com.
Advertise on LowEndBox and LowEndTalk
LowEndBox and LowEndTalk are ad supported and the ongoing hosting, maintenance, content creation and overhead of our websites is significant. Our advertisers make it possible for us to continue our mission of publishing great hosting deals and quality content and so we sincerely appreciate the support of our advertisers. Read more about our advertising options.
If you are in the web hosting industry or are seeking to reach users who are smart, technology-savvy and shopping for internet-enabled services please consider reviewing our advertising options for LowEndBox and LowEndTalk on BuySellAds. Our ad spots start at just $75/month and provide a tremendous value with a CPM below $2. If you have questions or would like to discuss other options please submit a ticket at our help desk.
If you’re looking to browse all of our historical content since we first launched LowEndBox in 2008, check our archives.
Legalese and Feedback
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What offers can be listed on LowEndBox? What is your listing criteria?
We post offers for VPS services, dedicated servers, domains, shared hosting and VPN services:
- Featured listings are always free
- Service specific criteria is available for view on our submit an offer page.
- We will not list offers that only have yearly billing option, if the provider is under 1 year old.
- We will only list one offer per provider per 30 days.
- Providers under 12 months old need to display valid public WHOIS information on their domain.
Q. I am a VPS hosting provider. How do I get my offers posted?
Please contact us (via our help desk) and tell us about your hosting package(s). It must meet our listing criteria, and please include:
- Amount of memory, disk/storage space, bandwidth, CPU, port speed, and any other information about your plan that you can provide
- Type of virtualization, i.e. Xen, OpenVZ, VMWare, etc…
- Location of your servers and which data center are you hosting with (test IPs and files are a plus)
- Company name and domain
- Pricing (promotion codes if applicable)
- What makes your company unique
- Why buyers should consider your service
Q. Why don’t you reply my help desk ticket?! Why don’t you list my offers?!
If you are sending us your latest VPS offers, please check whether you have met the listing criteria. Especially if we have already previously written about your offer over the last 30 days. Common reasons why you don’t get listed:
- You submitted your last offer less than 30 days after your prior offer was featured here.
- Your web hosting “business” is full of issues. Incomplete website, dodgy domain registration details, cryptic terms of services, using nulled software, etc. Make sure you have those issues fixed before submission.
- You are less than 12 months in the industry and are using private WHOIS.
Q. What information do you need to publish my offer?
Remember that the more time you put into your offer submission the more time we will. Quality offers with detailed information about your service and company makes your offer more attractive to buyers. How do I get my offer listed?: Please submit a new ticket at our help desk.